So we went back to the house on Monday right after work hoping to see the bonus room, but instead we saw that they had put plywood up and started wrapping! They were able to put the garage walls up tho, which was good because that means the bonus room is coming soon!
This is a pic of the back of the house wrapped. We are not quite sure why they left the breakfast nook wall off, maybe they are pulling lumber in that way?
Here's a pic of the garage all framed up!
This is the side wall of the master bedroom. :)
And last but not least, our new neighbors! Mini Ponies!!! YAY! They are so sweet, although I think one of them was trying to eat me. haha!




How exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica! I saw your facebook status & thought I'd check out your blog. Your house is coming along nicely. Hope you don't mind if I read along! :)
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
There is nothing more exciting than see your house get built! Enjoy it! You are doing a great job by first keeping check on every detail! We should have done that more! I can't wait to see it done! It looks like it might be done before July!
ReplyDelete